Monday, March 25, 2013

Welcome to Now Leaving Neverland!



Hey there- I'm Jenny. I like lots of rad stuff, like food, design, fashion, music, trying to get organized, planning and sleeping late on weekends. I work in schools and am finishing up my masters in special education and love doing diy projects.

After reading blogs written by awesome ladies across the blogosphere for a few years, I've made a few attempts at the blogs myself (one about podcasting, one about local music from my college town of Murfreesboro & Nashville) and I want to try my hand at a fashion/lifestyle blogs that I have grown to love so much.

So, let's start this adventure, how does that sound? Thanks for checking out the blog and I look quite forward to learning more about this whole blogging thing, getting to know you all and sharing the random things that come into my brain!

-J
"Adventure is out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment